Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Downtown Disney with Gary!





After a day hanging out at the pool and then getting an extreme workout with my personal trainer (who I may have to ditch tomorrow because I can hardly move after today!), we went to Blues Brothers for dinner (I think the draw is the sweet potato fries!), and then to see Madagascar 2.  Madagascar 2 is definitely a movie that was NOT up mine and my husband's alley, but Bethany and Angie loved it, so OK.  When we got back to the hotel, Gary had a little surprise delivered for Bethany for her birthday -- Disney balloons!  She was so happy!  My husband amazes me at how thoughtful he is.  Sometimes his gifts are a little unusual (like the portable toilet paper!!  ??) but they're always from his heart!

4 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

very cute and i love the new theme!!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

how come i didn't know about this blog????

Rachel said...

Uncle Gary is soooo funny. ha. portable toilet paper??? i didn't even know that exists.

denise said...

portable toilet paper? You will have to post a picture of that, I have never heard of it!