Monday, November 17, 2008

Capping off the weekend

Today was wonderful,  Despite hardly being able to move after hardly being able to move after the Tae-Bo workout, AND with a horrible toothache which Hannah diagnosed as me grinding a hole through a crown.

Highlights of today:

*Community Christian Church, Pastor Tony, had another amazing Word about Remembering what God has done in our lives and knowing there is a shaking of this earth and we need to turn to Him and let Him do a work in our lives!  I had to order the tape so I can hear it again (you can hear it on the website in about a week or so!)  “Who is left among you who saw this house in its former glory? And how do you see it now? Is not this in your sight as nothing in comparison to that? Yet now be strong, alert, and courageous, O Zerubbabel, says the Lord; be strong, alert, and courageous, O Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, alert, and courageous, all you people of the land, says the Lord, and work! For I am with you, says the Lord of hosts. According to the promise that I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt, so My Spirit stands and abides in the midst of you; fear not. For thus says the Lord of hosts: Yet once more, in a little while, I will shake and make tremble the [starry] heavens, the earth, the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations and the desire and the precious things of all nations shall come in, and I will fill this house with splendor, says the Lord of hosts. The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine, says the Lord of hosts. The latter glory of this house [with its successor, to which Jesus came] shall be greater than the former, says the Lord of hosts; and in this place will I give peace and prosperity, says the Lord of hosts.”  (Hag 2:3-9 AMP)

*Got Jesse and Amber's video back from their wedding, and just a quick glance through it made me SO EMOTIONAL because it was so AMAZING!!!

*Made an amazing dinner and had most of my kids (except Jesse and Amber who were away this weekend [and missed!!!]) come and eat dinner and clean up together.

*Watched the Truth Project video together.

The best weekends are those surrounded by love.  

1 comments:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

i loved this weekend! i hope you go get that tooth fixed today!! and about being sore... I KNOW!! isn't that a hard workout!