Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Apple Pie Season!

Today I had to start making apple pies already -- Bethany even went and got some of the ingredients!  I only made a few, and one is almost gone.  I will be making pies all month now with all the apples we picked!  I LOVE my apple pie recipe and have it to a science how I like it, and it's my kids favorite apple pie now too!  It is SUCH A CHORE to make them, but everyone LOVES them.  They will not let a piece out the door:  poor Brandon asked to bring a piece to eat on the way home and almost had the door guarded on him!   I took this pic with my iPhone, but it's even prettier in person!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy looks delish!!! i'll be right over~don't worry though i won't leave with a piece i will just sit right down and eat it in your lovely kitchen!

i think you should bring one to Gilda's next week to share with our lovely ladies whata say??

Anonymous said...

MMMMM, looks wonderful!

firefly said...

that does look delish. could you send a piece home with my mom on friday.!. ha. jk. it'll probably be gone by then if it looks as good as it tastes